FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

heyy!!! science fair no fair!!!! and some other things.....
Monday, February 16, 2009 | 9:07 AM | 0 Swiftlings
HI!! its me... again....
I juz wanna say.... how sad i am...
Miss Pamela announced the winners for the science fair.....
My name, Karim and Sara A's was KICKED OUT!!!!!
Hasan, Riyhan and Faria won
Miss Pamela said maybe my name was mistaken with Faria, who won first place.
I don't want to be a show-off or be mean..... but... won't you be dissapointed if you were me???
Ok, atleast Miss Pamela thought I was the winner ya????
Thats enough for me....
Ok... now smthing else....
In my last post I didn't mention some people....
I.E:Yohanes(he wasn't my fwen dat time), Nobel, Allyssa, Maha.
Oh ya... also... the exams are coming up.......
So, wish me luck!!!!!!


Sincerely,
Farahanah