FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

Heyyyy!!!!!! I'm baaaaaaaackkkkk!!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009 | 12:39 AM | 2 Swiftlings
Heyyyy!! I'm backkk!!!!
Oh!! How i miss my PC...... And how I miss Malaysia....
Sorry la yer... Dah lama tak update blog.....
Pejam celik, pejam celik.... dh 5 months dok kt Libya.....
Sekolah ok ajer.... Bukan setakat ok tapi FANTASTIC....

I love my school... as I said... its fantastic....
The part I love most about school is my TEACHER and my FRIENDS....
Tooo baaaad I came late here.... Now I'm in Grade 6.....
And I'll have a lot of teachers after this for high school....
It won't be the same after this....
OK... enough already for the sad part...... Now I want to tell you about my friends here......Sara Bakri, Dorcas, Sara N, Cella, Karim, Hasan and the rest of the class which I don't have to mention 'cuz theres so much.... thats only the 6Bs.... Not to mention also some of the others in 6A.
They are sooo kind to me...... After only 2 months we're best friends.....
I have sooo much fun with them...... And they never complain about my weird altitude......
Sometimes I think I've known them for years already....
And my teacher........ Ms Pamela...... She's the best..... She always try to smile even though when she's mad.... She never gives up when one of us has bad marks....Oh ya... not to forget Ms Meriam, Mr. Menzha and the art teacher....
But this all doesn't mean I forgot about all my friends and teachers in Malaysia...
Especially Dafina and Mrs Rohani who always chat with me....
Dafina, thanks for the big bear you gave me..... I'll take good care of it...And you'll always be my BBFF
Mrs. Rohani.... Thanks for teaching me english...
Without you...... I will not be this good in english
And the rest of the teachers....... Thanks for teaching me....
If I didn't mention somebody... I'm sorry.....But there's too much........
What matters is that I really do remember you......

Sincerely,
Farahanah