FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

luahan seorang adik/diary of a little sister
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 | 8:38 AM | 1 Swiftlings
Hey... Its me again....
Huuummm.... I soooo miss my bros.....
Angah came here already..... well at least he did then nobody coming...
Along??? he couldn't come.... He had an exam...
Wow... you don't know what you're saying if you say you hate your siblings...
You will really miss them if you have to be far away with them.....
Like me... I used to fight a lot with my eldest bro... who I call Along....
I used to hate it when he annoys me...
But when we're far apart... I feel soooo guilty saying I hate him...
Angah.... me and him is okay.......... we do fight, but not a lot....
Poor Along... he must think I hate him.....
Of course not!!! He's my bro..... air dicincang tak akan putus.....
What I'm saying is.... appreciate your siblings.... they're always with you now....
Once you're far apart...... you'll know how it feels....
At least someones there at school to protect you if someone is bullying you... or... at least you can see them... ya???

Sincerely,
Farahanah