FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

heyy... i'm famous... :p
Monday, May 25, 2009 | 4:06 AM | 0 Swiftlings
hye!!!
I just got back from a shop....
mannnn it's hot out there....
anyways.... i walked in front of the dry cleaning shop and heard sm1 calling my name...
and yes... its the man who works there..... baba sends his coat there... sooo now he knows my name.... :D I'm famous! ke3...
I'm also famous in school... since the play ended...
but that's because they think I'm the wicked witch.. :( I don't really look like Cella, do I?
and its not fair... Cella does the hard work and I get famous 4 it.....
anyway... why does the Good Fairy and the Witch gets "u did a great job" ????
We worked hard too! and the children saved the day! don't we get a little some-some too?
*no fair face*