FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

results oh results.... part 1
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 | 6:16 AM | 0 Swiftlings
hey!!!
well... i finally got my results....
it was all OK... until i saw music and art.... its b!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping for straight A's again..... huhuhuhu...
but my mum cheered me up... she said its excellent because hellllooooooooooo!!! I had to catch up because of the unexpected holiday thingy....
ya... but I'm still not satisfied with my results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but.... look at the bright side......
I never got A in mathematics..... I bet the 6 Cordians already know what grade I'll get if I took the maths exam in Malaysia..... definitely D!!!!!
Mr.Azian would really be proud of me if he knew I got A.....I bet he got tired of looking at my maths paper.....
Always with silly mistakes.... You see.... I wasn't a studying kind of girl....
I would only look at the book for 5 minutes and then go relax....as if there's no exam....
well... I got to go... I'll continue later :D