FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

results oh results part 2
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 | 12:00 AM | 2 Swiftlings
heyyy again...
so I'm going to continue what i wrote yesterday...
So I never really studied things well.....
I'm a type of girl whose mentality easily can go down..... jenis mental down lerrrrr......
I need big support from my family.... My mum supported me well... so did my brothers....and also my dad...
but the problem is.... I have a lot cousins that are the same age as me......
sooo once I took the trial for the UPSR exam.... and I got 3A's out of 5....
Thats the best I got among my cousins.... except that I got C for maths...
sooo... still, my dad praises my cousins.... the most is Ika....
Sooo... i sort of thought that he can't count on me....
and... *mental down*