FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

mcm2 ada!!!!!!!!!! :D
Saturday, June 6, 2009 | 3:44 AM | 1 Swiftlings
wahh... hari ni bnyk yg nk di ceritakan...
so starting with the day b4 b4 ystrday :D
I went to CookDoor(McDonalds Libya :p)
and guess who I met???? the guy who is leaving....
I was speechless when he came to our table...
well... I really wanted to meet one of my fwenz... but I didn't expect it to happen that second!!!
my dad was like: "CAKAPLAH FARAH OIIIIII"
they were the ones who were talking... not me :D
he said I missed the other guys... they just went home....
like I care?????? what matters is that I get to meet him b4 he moves.... which means that could b the last time.....
alahai.... when I get a great friend.... I always have to say bye to them.....
what can I do????
OK... moving on....
the day after that... i went to Nobel's house.... thats cuz my mum had to go to the OEA meeting.... and from there I went to Johan's house..... had sooo much fun....
the day after(yesterday) my dad had a party..... sooo.. I invited my friends...
we also had a lot of fun... until ....... Johan's mum came and said he had to go home.... not only him.... also the rest of the gang except Sara....
they didn't even get to eat!!!!!!!!!
so my mum packed some "pecal" for him....
kcian farah kan???
but at least Sara was still here....
so after that we ate all the food that mama made.....
first... the "mee kari"...
then the rice with chicken rendang and pecal....
and then the desert...
she stayed until 11.15!!!!
thnx sara&the others for making my day sooooo wonderful.. :D

I LOVE U GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!