FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

high school schmigh school!!! :(
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | 1:56 PM | 1 Swiftlings
this entry is about high school...(its obvious if you read the title)(emo skit, kul 11 mlm)
when summer vacation started, i was sooo sad..... cuz i had to leave my friends for almost four months....
so that meant i could not wait for school to open....
now.... my friends are all probably busy buying school stuffs.... talking about it on facebook....... saying over and over again school starts on this 27th....
i'm suppose to be as happy as i was when i dreamt about meeting my friends again.....
but i'm not!!!
wanna know why??
because...... i wanted to start my first day of junior high with all of my classmates.... but thats not gonna happen..........
why??? cuz.....

some of my closes friend are not gonna be there.....

MY CLOSES FRIENDS.......

and they're actually happy bout it!!!

nak buat camne?? memang dah takdir.... theres always a reason behind everything(or something like that)

but i'm the type of girl who can't let go of things easily.......

soooo... healing might take awhile.........

somehow i still have to move on.....