FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

15.11.09
Saturday, November 14, 2009 | 1:34 PM | 4 Swiftlings
WARNING:
AFTER READING THIS...
YOU MIGHT THINK I'M A MANIAC!!! =P
i'm not!!!




whats so special about 15.11.09?
this date is special because.....
its my phone birthday!!! =p
no, i'm not buying a cake for it!!!
thats just silly!!!
i'm just gonna write about how much it helped me!!!(still silly =P)

it really did help me a lot....
call my mum, dad....
keep in touch with my fwenz......
it also helped me be fwenz with my boy best fwen!!!!!!! =D

so....
thanks!!!

and i don't care whatever people say about you...
e.g :
noor: owwhhh.... my cousin had this.... 3 years a go!!!

she doesn't know how much you mean to me!
and noor, atleast i have a phone! ada orang tu cakap lebih, dia sendiri tak ada!



happy birthday phone!!!! =D