FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

bored!
Thursday, November 5, 2009 | 9:22 AM | 3 Swiftlings
hahaha.... 2 posts in 1 day.... cool!!
the thing is, i'm sooooo bored!
opened facebook....
sooo slow....
i want to change my pic....
can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sakit ati!
then i remembered...
one of da boys who is my classmate talked to me...

boy 1: i saw ur pic on facebook, ya?
me: ya....
boy 1: ur pic, wit a hat
me: yaaa.....
boy 1: its not nice!

aish! mengada la hang!
dahlah baru discover facebook, banyak cakap pulak!
i have a new pic(which i'm using now 4 blogger)
and if my internet wasn't sooo bangang i'd have hundreds of pic now!
boys in my class....
baru discover facebook... :P
kecian...
diaorang buat pown sbb karim...
klau tidak...
fb pown x tau apa!
so,
watch ur mouth haytem...
and i know the pic is ugly!