FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

funny! :)
Saturday, July 31, 2010 | 12:28 PM | 0 Swiftlings
its funny howww i was trying to be nice, then i found out i sort-of scared this girl or... ?
i have a friend Syira, we weren't that close but I remember her with her smiley bag :)
so I went to her blog and explored and ended up on this cute girl's blog, her name is Alyssa :)
she was sort-of sad because she was fighting with her cousins etc. so I commented and said its ok and itu semua dugaan.
the next time I went to her blog, the comment wasn't there anymore. I guess she deleted it?
i wasn't trying to be a total busybody or whatever. I just wanted to, well maybe make a new friend? 'cuz she seemed nice :)
but I guess she sorta got scared or just doesn't want to be friends with strangers.
oh well... :(