FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

BULL CRAPP!
Sunday, August 22, 2010 | 3:51 AM | 0 Swiftlings
THIS ENTRY IS FILLED WITH ANGER.

MADDD MADDD MADDDD!!!




I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE MENCARUT-ING IN RAMADAN BUT IM SOOOO FREAKIN MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!




WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFFFF???????????????????????????




dudeeee you invited the whole homebase of the embassy but didnt invite usss??????????????????????????????????????




WTF????????





i dont mind you inviting the students 'cuz they deserve it but wtf????? we're the only malaysians frm the embassy who didnt goooo???????????????????






i know its your choice but i jst wnt u to knw its UNFAIR.

my dad's retiring and that means i wont get a chance again.

i know i mite be exaggerating BUT COME ON!

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO ONLY TAKE A PIC WITH HIM. THTS ALL.

I WNT IT TO GO WITH ALL THE OTHER COLLECTIONS.

but hey. you didnt invite us.

for the record dude,

YOU'RE THE WORST ambassador ever.