FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

iTunes? :)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | 2:58 PM | 0 Swiftlings
Hi guyss! what's up??
my life is just normall :)

I've finally downloaded iTunes for my dad's iPhone. He can finally listen to his songs on it :) I had to learn how to use it though, which was pretty easy :) thennnn I saw games in the iTunes store that are freeee (i dont want to buy them!)

but the problem is... my dad doesnt want any on his phone! :(( bummer, I know!

he doesnt even listen to the songs on his phone now since he said it drains out the battery.


i can't say anything to change his mind... I guess I'll just have to save up money and buy an iPod Touch... that's if I can save up that much money :(



oh well... wish me luckk!!! so far... I've got 25 dinars with me..

thats not a lot right? but its better than nothing... :)




I'm trying to be an optimist. :)