FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

Special Day!
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 | 9:58 AM | 0 Swiftlings
MIDNIGHT! it's officially 16th of May! :)
so, what's so special about this date?
well, first, it's TEACHER'S DAY! :D
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to ALL THE TEACHERS OUT THERE ;D May Allah bless all the teachers for all the things they have done and gone through to educate their students. :')


Today is also.... my girlfriend's birthday!
by girlfriend, I mean my bestfriend-in-the-whole-wide-world, DAFINA! :D
Dear Dafina,
I still remember that new girl who moved to school in grade 4. she was the total opposite to what I was, but she was still freakin' awesome!
that was 7 years ago. Now you've officially turned 17! :'D
I miss you terribly. I can't wait for SPM to end so we can finally hang out, casually reading mags in MPH xD laughing like maniacs in the cinema, switching stories while eating icecream in McD! hehe :D
Hope you'd have an awesome birthday, ugh how I wish I can celebrate with you! but nevermind, we'll have a belated birthday celebration after all this exams and shittake k? :D





we seriously need to take more pics together :P


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAFINA. I love you :D <3