FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

June 2013...
Saturday, June 1, 2013 | 7:13 AM | 0 Swiftlings

HI! :)
Oh dear Allah, it's the 1st of June today! Already! :O
This means I've only a few more months 'til SPM!!!
I'm still always distracted and barely ready :(
I really need to get focused...this means I seriously have to stop going online so much and study more!
I was supposed to make that sacrifice(no twitter n fb) a few months ago, but failed miserably. :(
terrible, right?
From now on, I WILL STOP USING ALL SOCIAL NETWORKS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.
[LOL okay thats a lie]
I will now limit my time going on twitter n fb.
I won't be updating my blog much too :|
I want to make my parents n bros proud! :)
wish me luck!
P.S: today's my dear Hero/Phantom's birthdaaay! Happy birthday! <3

xo
Farah