FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

expect the unexpected?
Monday, December 22, 2014 | 7:39 AM | 0 Swiftlings
this month has been... shocking.
remember when I said I went to an interview? and how I thought I crashed and burned?
well.........





(okay I still need to figure out why I can't sceencap properly)

I seriously thought I failed. then this happened!



my reaction? I started laughing. and crying. at the same time.

I didn't really know how to feel.

should I feel happy? should I feel sad?

then I showed mama. she was really happy. baba was too.

"I'm so relieved! now you've a clearer vision of where you're going! congrats Farah!"

but but but....... I didn't even agree on going yet? what are you saying? so I should go?

that was a few weeks ago. now, mama and baba made it official by telling everyone.

so I'm finally leaving Presint 14.

I am not ready :/

but I am doing the right thing right? by listening to my parents? cuz they know best? T__T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this post has been in draft for awhile.
here's whats happening now, I'm going. for sure.
done the med check up. bought stuff. filled up forms.

8days til my birthday. 9 til registration day.

time seems to be speeding up.

I know I should just be grateful and grow up already.
but,
I still wake up feeling unsure. but I'm really going.
so many different reactions from people. but,
all I ask for now, is for your sincere doa. prayers that I can do this and make my parents proud.

please? thank you :(