FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

dua ribu lima belas
Thursday, January 1, 2015 | 5:04 AM | 0 Swiftlings
SELAMAT TAHUN BARUUUU!
HAPPY NEW YEAR UOLSS!
ohmyy I just turned 18 yesterday, and now I'm 19 already? xD
you know, if the registration dates weren't postponed, I'd be in Ipoh right now.
THANK YOU DEAR MINISTER OF EDUCATION!
'cuz honestly. I am still mentally not ready to go away just yet T__T

SO ANYWAYYY (enough depressing thoughts for now)

I actually wanted to update about my birthdaaaaaaay! hahaha
so what did I do this year?
nothing exciting. seriously though, unless you consider waiting in queues as exciting, then yeah it was SO EXCITING! *please note sarcasm there.

I did everything that I couldn't do because I wasn't officially 18 -,- which was:
1.went to le bank. make an account with a card
2.went to KPM. to get my certs sorted. turns out, I just need to do that at school -,-
3.went to school. got babbled at
4.went to JPN. made a new IC!

see. told you it's soooo EXCITING XD

but the only part which was "boring" was when we accidentally went to IOI Mall. hahahah to buy my cake and take away some KFC :3

so that's le story of my 18th birthday!

here's le pics, that are already on my fb but heyyyyyy why not repost on le blog? ;)




thank you for all the birthday wishes. and HAPPY NEW YEAR! try to make this year more meaningful than last year okay?


xoxo
Farah