FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

a long waited suprise
Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | 7:55 AM | 0 Swiftlings
RAMADHAN KAREEM YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

via GIPHY


* brace yourself this is gonna be a LOOONG POST*

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I'd like to apologise for being MIA from the blog-osphere lol.
I've sorta been caught up with college. seriously though, I can count the amount times I've returned home in one sem. which amounts to abt, probably 2 or 3 times, in 6months. sad right? eventhough my college's not as far away to the point I need an plane to be home, like how Kemosabe was away in Sarawak lol, but I still didn't come home. there were times when there'd be short 2 or 3 days break, and all of my Johorean or Kelantanese or Ganu classmates would buy tickets to go home, but I'd chill because I honestly don't like short breaks. I miss mama baba, really I do. but, I don't wanna go home cuz 2-3 days wouldn't cure my homesickness, it makes me even more Homesick! time flies by so fast nowadays, especially when I'm with my loved ones. makes me sad. so no, I decide not to go home at all if the breaks were too short. instead, I'd go to Penang to visit Cik Ja. short days with her makes me happy, filled with food and resting hahaha. or if I'm too lazy, I'd just chill in college. when I come back to class I'd feel okay.

I've just ended sem 3. I survived alhamdulillah, tho I am a bit dissapointed with my pointer. I messed up my Medical paper and screwed up OSCE as usual,and OSCE carries like 5Credit hours, a pretty big deal. but I passed, and I'm grateful. I vow to be less of a trainwreck next sem inshaAllah.
I've also got into misunderstandings with my close friends, making me a total loner by the end of the sem. which isn't too bad actually,although I did feel so lonely because I was so used with having besties with me, but being a loner taught me not to depend on people too much. gotta believe in myself, and be independent. 'cuz sometimes even the ones we trust so much could screw us over in a blink of an eye.

so anyway, I started my sem break by spending time w my CikJa, turns out she had to work, meaning I had to accompany her to her college and watch her do her thing, being an awesome Clinical Instructor. since Im on track to be a nurse inshaAllah, I wanna be like her too. but for now, I need to survive Nursing School first hahaha xD
living with cikJa is like living in food heaven. everyday after her work ends we go to Bazaar Ramadhan and she'd ask me "FARAH NAK NI? NAK NI? NAK NI?" and me being fat Farah would react by *NODS HAPPILY* MMM DAPNYA * haha and then I'd end up regretting, having to stay up to finish up foooood xD

AAAAND THEN I came back home to mama baba yayy! so here I am today.
home is so comfy, all I do is eat and sleep hahahahahahha gosh Im so gonna be fat by the end of Ramadhan xD


so the whole post is not to write about little updates on whats been happening, but also the main point is actually a call I received unexpectedly one tiring afternon.

it was sometime last month, when I was still busy with clinical posting,

I had morning shift that day.. as usual, after shift ends, I'd clean myself up and NAPPPPP until rollcall hahahahha yes, I kid you not. work is so tiring :/

before napping I'd usually tell le Pasha so he would know why I wont reply his messages for a few hours lol.
I was zzzzing away when suddenly I received a phone call



jeng jeng jeng



*wakes up suddenly*

via GIPHY



it turns out the phone call was from a clinic in Putrajaya. and they said my turn for the braces I requested 5 YEARS AGO has finally come!!!!!!!
I was still in a sleepy state, but I answered accordingly and told her I'm free for the date they set up for me aaaand when I hung up I was liiike


via GIPHY




DUDE I WAITED 5 YEARS FOR THIS CALL AND I RECEIVED IT AT AN UEXPECTED TIME HAHHHA YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


SO I CALLED MAMA AND TOLD HER THE EXCITING NEWS

I'M FINALY GONNA BE A BRACEFACE SOON YAYYY HAHAHAHAH

to be continued...reaaaal sooon. thanks for reading :3


via GIPHY