FOLLOW / DASHBOARD

About Entries Board Linkies Credits

age.
Saturday, December 17, 2016 | 10:32 PM | 0 Swiftlings
they say age is just a number. who are "they" anyway ? I've no idea. I've just heard that saying as I grew up. Growing up, what is that exactly? I haven't got a clue either haha! as much as I want to stay young, I'm turning twenty already. TWO ZERO. not a teenager anymore. wooah, how did time pass by so fast? why are there so many qs in this blogpost? what kind of writing style am I going for here? nobody knows.

sorry, as usually I don't really know how to make a good start for a blog entry.
in my last post I sort of promised? that I'd update on my braceface journey, I think Imma continue that when I finally get my braces on (the male dental nurse said its gonna be this 30th.and its just for my upper teeth first. *sigh)

I just suddenly felt inspirational, after reinstalling my instagram, seeing some of my acquaintances all having a good life, studying their fave subjects, travelling exploring other countries, getting married! going into another phase of life.

did I also mention how pretty they've GLOWED UP to?! LIKE HOW DID THEY DO THAT WHY AM I STILL A POTATO DID I MISS A PHASE OR A POTION OR SMTHNG?!

while I'm at home. been lazying around for a week now, gaining more weight, accomplishing nothing. kinda dissapointing.

BUT then I also remembered, this photo or was it a fb post I don't remember where,but I remember the message was;

if you wanna be grateful, look at those less fortunate than you, only then you'll realise how blessed you are. how fortunate you are, compared to others who might be struggling financially, emotionally, physically, or all of the mentioned.

I might not be travelling the world, or doing my degree (yet) ,or getting married (lol Im not in a hurry tho)


but at this very moment, Im grateful Alhamdullilah, for
studying my way to be a nurse,
having a home and a family waiting for me to come back to when its semester break,
to have food everyday cooked by my amazing mama,
to have people who tolerate me despite being extremely annoying haha!
to be blessed by the AlMighty, eventhough at times I could be forgetful of how blessed I am by HIM.
to have the oppurtunity to live up til 20,and maybe more years to come InShaAllah.

here's to those feeling a bit down, count your blessings and realise how blessed you are. keep going til u reach ur goals, don't ever give up and believe that He is the best planner of all. everything happens for a reason :)


<3 Farah